- Quality: Copenhagen Platinum Quality
- Inner Lining : 100% Silk
- Colour : Green
- Height: 70cm
This high quality garment is made with real natural fur taken only from certified breeding farm and worked with the latest technologies. Rest assured that this is a completely natural product with certifiable originality. The life of this garment depends primary on the care taken during wearing, storage and maintenance. Respect the instructions for washing provided on the inside and use specialized laundries only.
7 EASY-CARE TIPS TO HELP PROTECT YOUR FUR
- Always have your fur on a broad shouldered hanger, never on a wire hanger. Give your fur enough room in the closet so the fur is not crushed.
- Never hang your fur in a plastic bag or rubber -linest bag. When travelling, store your fur in a cloth garment bag provided.
- If the fur gets wet, shake it out and hang it to dry in a well ventilated room. When it rains, you should make sure that the hem does not get into contact with stagnant waters, when getting out of your car. Keep it away from direct heat or a radiator, which can cause both fur and leather to dry out. After it is dry, shake it again. Most furs will take some rain and snow far better than a wool or other winter coat.
- Never attempt to moth proof your fur yourself. Home treatment are not substitute for professional cleaning and storage.
- Avoid spraying perfume or hairspray into your fur.
- Have fur cleaned annually by a specialist, definitely not a dry cleaner.
- Avoid leaving a fur hanging in a bright place. The light can cause the fur to oxidize or change color.